Saturday, March 3, 2007

Life and Dancing



Some quick summary, followed by pictures. It's been a good day, and it is ending well so far. I had another migraine last night, and I'm hoping to get in to see a doctor early next week to start making some progress on that. I had an interview with Mardel yesterday, which seemed to go well, so I'm praying for God to open that door should it be His will. I've been blessed again with an example of God's incredible provision - exactly what is needed to get through the next several months, with just enough to be able to go dancing tonight. I needed that. (Side note: I need more guys to go with me next time!) It was a blessing on many levels. These are some of the best pictures from the evening. I'll probably come back and re-upload these after I've had a chance to go through and edit them.



As well, you can see the rest of the album on facebook (regardless of whether you have a profile; this is a specific access to this album only).



Now it's time for me to go get some sleep and whatnot. God bless, all, and have a good night!

- Chris

5 comments:

  1. FUN!!!

    What great pics!!!

    Really good to see you laughing and having fun ... having fun ought to be a prescription for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also viewed the pics you put out on facebook. Looks like you had a wonderful time. And it looks like a wonderful time was had with your camera. Thank goodness it was digital and not film ;)
    Your friend Rachel has facial similarities to actress Famke Janssen.

    Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also... Where is that manly pink shirt you were supposed to be wearing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see a clearer pic of your face.

    I came by to thank you for your encouragement lately.

    Usually I am the one saying such things. I don't know what is going on with me lately, but I appreciate your kind words a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are nice. It's good you had a good time. It is always nice to have fun

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.