Monday, November 5, 2007

Christ-strength

It's been a while since I've written, and I've many things I would like to say... but I am tired and probably should sleep instead. I've no idea, still, why I am so tired (the options the doctor gave are that I'm getting over mono, that I have a sleep disorder, or that I have some other random source of chronic fatigue). It doesn't matter, really: God is my joy, my strength, my peace... my song.

Interesting how far He's brought me in a year. Similar conditions and situations a year ago left me completely depressed. Now, I delight in His strength: Christ-strength instead of my own. So far I still have to go, but it is always a joy to see how far He has brought me. Glory to God!

May Christ fill your days with joy, peace, and the glory of His presence, so that whether you be happy or sad, you may be at rest in Him.

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. I have tested positive for Epstein Barr ... they said I probably had mono while I was working through my 6 month abuse group. I was so incredibly fatigued then. It makes sense now. I have to be careful not to let myself get too tired ... not something I've been able to monitor as well since the move ... gotta get better :)

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.