Friday, May 25, 2007

Miscellaneous

Several miscellaneous points that didn't really belong with that last post:

Thanks for your prayers regarding computer situation mentioned above (below!). I am now in possession of a MacBook Pro, which I love. God's provision is awesome.

On a related note, I still need provision for this summer - for Focus on the Family Institute, and for my bills in general. I don't know what that looks like, but I do know that God is more than capable.

I'll be writing up a review of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End sometime in the next several days. In short, I liked it a lot.

Tomorrow my younger sister graduates from high school. I'm incredibly excited for her. We're all incredibly busy. (That's one reason the review is going to be a few days.)

I'm increasingly a fan of Daniel Kirkley. (Thanks to Lesley for mentioning him to me.) Check out his website and give his music a listen!

God bless you all, and good night.

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.