Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photo blog, week 1

I'm going to try to blog photos once a week through the rest of the year. A chance to appreciate the beauty of all that God has made!

Here's how I'm going to do this. Each week, I will upload the pictures to facebook, in a distinct album specifically for them. Then, I will post a link here, with the picture I think characterizes the album the best, imbedding a link to the album in that picture. Click the picture, and you'll see the rest of the album. You won't need a facebook account to see them; don't worry.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures!

    I especially like the couple that are similar to the one you posted, but the ones with the trees and clouds are way cool too!

    -- Papa

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.