Monday, August 16, 2010

In the mixer

In the mixer for the week are quite a few things. I just got back from Colorado, and it was a busy if wonderful trip, seeing friends, family, and friends that are like family. For the week ahead, I have just a few things planned:

  • a summary of my oft-used but never written-out description of healthy dating relationships
  • a plea for young women to have high but realistic expectations of the men who seek their hearts and hands in marriage
  • another poem at 52 Verses—it'll be the 10th
  • a treatment of Romans 14:1-23 and 1 Corinthians 1:7-13 for my ongoing treatment of Christians' use of alcohol, to be published sometime next week at Pillar on the Rock
  • lots of good time spent with my wife before she gets absurdly busy by going back to school for her second-to-last semester next Monday
  • work
  • working out
  • brainstorming and plotting for a fascinating short story hook I came up with today
  • reading books, a few of which I'll be reviewing (either here or at Pillar) when I'm done with them

God bless! Hopefully you'll see some of that content before the week is out.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.