Saturday, May 24, 2008

Provision!

Jaimie says I sound weird after midnight. (I'm just putting this because she didn't actually say it.) And now she promises revenge. Journalists get revenge, she says...

I have a job! God has provided in an incredibly amazing way. I'm going to be getting paid for the research that I was going to be doing anyway. The Physics Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at OU had an opening, and I'm going to still be doing the biophysics research that I was going to be doing. I'm excited, incredibly excited.

It's amazing how God has worked. I had two job offers for very good jobs - two jobs that were one detail off from being workable, and the provision is so much better than it would have been in those jobs. I'm not exaggerating when I say I'll get paid four times more in this job than I would have in either of those. God is good!

- Chris

2 comments:

  1. Journalists get revenge, eh?
    I hadn't heard that one before.
    Guess your mom has been keeping that a secret, 'cause she graduated from the School of Journalism at CU.
    Anyway, I'm glad to know she can keep you in line. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that journalists get revenge... I'll have to think about that...

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.