Monday, May 10, 2010

Quick status update

I promise to be mostly absent and certainly not as extravagantly poetic this week as last. I have training classes every day from 8:30 to 5:00 this week... which makes for long, tiring days, to say the least. It affords me an excellent opportunity to build up some extra time so I can enjoy a day off with my wife in a week—but it certainly has a cost in the meantime! And of course, thanks to the joys of mono, I still have negative amounts of paid time off, though I'm getting close to being back in the positives.

In other news, there were tornadoes in Norman and Midwest City (and Edmond, and many other places) today. The one in Norman was about three miles away from Jaimie; the one in Midwest City was about half a mile to a mile away from me. Craziness!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.