Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday

Being back at Trinity today was wonderful. It's kind of strange, because Hosanna (back home) is definitely my church home, and always will be. But Trinity is also home, and that's a very odd feeling. Things are different than they were four months ago, of course, but in many ways they're also very much the same - the biggest difference is how we've all grown in the last four months. Seeing everyone again was really good, and seeing how the changes we've gone through hasa made us closer or simply more comfortable with each other was interesting. Some of that is just everything the Lord has done in me of late, because I can see how much He's changed my heart regarding certain things. I'm a lot more open than I was - which is almost funny, given how much I already felt I was open - and I'm a lot less touchy about things (which doesn't surprise me at all). It's so good to be back, though, and I can't wait to see how the rest of the year goes.

God bless, everyone!

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.