Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Who knew?

Who knew that you could be so tired on Wednesday of the second week of school that it felt like you'd been doing this all blasted year already - that'd you been here for months, not mere weeks? I suppose God did, but that's about it, as far as I can tell. And every time I get more tied, I get less motivated - and somewhat less able - to get less tired, because it generally results in my getting slightly further behind in schoolwork. Yay. I'll survive. I need to go start doing some of that schoolwork, actually.

God bless, all.

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. I truly, truly understand this. I could hardly get out of bed this morning....

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.