Monday, July 23, 2007

Two thoughts

Two unrelated thoughts that struck me last night:

People's deepest needs are to be loved and to be known - but, more than that, to be loved even though they are known.

And the second:

I don't really feel closer to anyone in particular here. I know some people better, but I feel equally close to everyone. I think that's what Heaven is going to be like: everyone is going to be equally close, just we'll know some people better than others.

God bless you all.

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. "People's deepest needs are to be loved and to be known - but, more than that, to be loved even though they are known."

    yes.

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.