Friday, January 25, 2008

Changes...

So, some changes are headed this way in the next few days/weeks. I'll be retitling this blog. It's also now located at chriskrycho.blogspot.com instead of life-renewed.blogspot.com, which is easier to tell people and easier to remember. My posting rate should remain much the same, but may slow a little while I'm making the adjustments and as I'm continuing to develop a picture of exactly what my contributions and interactions on Soli Deo Gloria are going to look like. No worries... I'll be around just as much.

I'll be putting up a life update post tomorrow, as well as posting some thoughts I've been mulling over about worship over at our group blog.

God's grace be with you!

- Chris

2 comments:

  1. New look suits you! Does it need more silver to add to the blue? :P

    I will look forward to seeing your blog continue, keeps me plugged in when we haven't been able to talk much.

    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but I miss the "Life Being Renewed" part.

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.