Thursday, July 20, 2006

One more thing for today.

And one more post. I'm going to go for a drive, to get out, away from all of this. Just going to take a good bit of the day to just be in the Word and in prayer somewhere out and away from everything. Deal with this someplace besides my house. I can't do it here. I don't know why. I just need to get out and away. Someplace empty, where it'll just be me and God, no distractions. I know He has the best for me. I'm just lost right now. I don't know anything at all at this point; I don't know up from down. God is faithful, and He'll gives wisdom liberally to those who ask for it. I continue to thank you for your prayers.

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. On my blog, I do believe you have made the Cat go "Meow".
    As for your blog, I feel bad I have not been here sooner, because I have some advice for you.
    When I was 17 I was infatuated with my preacher's son, who amazingly has the first name as you. He was a wonderful Godly guy and I thought to myself, "If him and I ever made it God will use us to conquer the world." I really thought that, this guy was amazing. He had such amazing insight into God's word and I loved him because of it. He ended up running off to college, marrying some girl and becoming a preacher. Now, recently, after ten years of marriage, she has left him for another man.
    Look past her..Find the gal standing in the background waiting for you to notice her. There is a godly woman out there somewhere who loves you for what you are on the inside. Who appreciates what God is doing in your life. I agree, you are meant for something huge. You need a wonderful woman to fit into that plan!!

    I'll be praying for you! Lillee

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.