Friday, July 21, 2006

Peace

Peace like a river flows...

My soul is comforted. My emotions rage, but my heart knows in whom it trusts. That's what God did today. He gave me peace. The emotions are there, still strong, still pounding away. But they're no longer in charge. He is. And that's enough. And I've been granted a little wisdom - though little is, perhaps, the wrong word. It is enough, exactly what I need, because it's what He's given. I will stand on this rock: that He is immovable, unchanging, eternal God. All else will fail and He will remain.

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.