Monday, January 1, 2007

Good reading

Some recommendations here for your reading leisure (and edification, I hope!). I'll be putting up reviews of several books I've recently read soon (hopefully tomorrow, though I'm honestly not sure), and I'll also be putting up an end-of-the-last-year/beginning-of-the-new-year post, hopefully later today.

In the meantime, here are some links to articles by Ravi Zacharias on the differences between Christianity and Islam, and the uniqueness of the Christian message. Ravi Zacharias is an apologist who grew up in India and became a Christian at the age of 17 after an attempted suicide (elaboration in the articles), and because of his unique background, felt called to go share the gospel with non-Westerners, because he understands where they are coming from culturally and religiously. I hope you're blessed by the reading.

God's perfect peace be with you all!

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting. There a church near my school that has devoted Wednesday nights to learning the teachings of Islam compared with the teachings of Christ. I've considered attending, but haven't.

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.