Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Yes!

Urgent reading to be found right here. The Supreme Court just handed down its ruling on the 2003 ban on partial birth abortions. And it's really, really good news... praise God. It's the first fruits of President Bush's appointments of strict constructionist judges to the Supreme Court, and it excites me to no end.

(I know I'm going to catch some flack on this. I don't mind. Just understand that I hold the views I do because I believe Scripture supports them, as well as because of considerable evidence from psychology and sociology.)

Grace and peace to all of you.

Sourced: Mary Katherine Ham/Townhall.com

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.