Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My sister!

I've got another blog you ought to read! My sister just started blogging at Moving Onward to the Goal. That makes four of the five members of my family blogging (though I confess I hope she blogs more frequently than my incredibly busy mom and dad). I hope you're as blessed by her as I am: she is an incredibly Godly woman, and I count myself honored to be her brother.

Enjoy the reading!

Edit, 5/29/08: My sister has moved her blog to a new name and site, Reflections and Ponderings.

- Chris

2 comments:

  1. Mom and Dad are incredibly busy (and blog infrequently) because of the youngest child who is going more in H.S. than her brother and sister combined!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.