Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Black and Pink Ball

Last Friday night, Jaimie and I attended the Black and Pink Ball (as I did with friends a year ago). It was one of the best evenings of my life (bar none) for sheer enjoyment and fun. Spending the evening talking and dancing with the most amazing girl I know, who looked positively stunning, was incredible and unforgettable.

That said, here are some pictures (click to view full size)!

Jaimie sitting across the table from me at dinner (great food at an Italian place called Victoria's here in town), smiling her beautiful smile at me.
My new favorite picture with me in it. We were at the ball itself here, with the best backdrop we could find without washing out our features.
Practicing our dance moves - or rather, looking like we are so we can take a cool picture.

You can find the rest of the pictures from that night, Valentine's Day, and some other randomness here. Enjoy!

I'm so blessed to have this girl in my life... God has given me an incredible girlfriend, and I cannot wait to see how He works in our lives.

Today marks one month of our officially being dating!

- Chris

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this ... and ALL the pictures ... and the memories of your writings this time last year and in-between then and now. God is AWESOME. And Jaimie is stunningly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Aaaaaaah! ;)
    Thanks for sharing the thoughts and the pictures.

    Isn't it amazing how God has been keeping you through the difficulties and all the emotions of past. Liking this girl and that girl, and now look how He has blessed you.
    As difficult as it was at those times, if things had not worked out like they did, you wouldn't be at the place to appreciate Jaimie like you do.
    God gives every good gift and perfect gift.

    I continue to be at a loss to express how blessed I am for you.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Today marks one month of our officially being dating!"

    officially BEING dating?

    maybe something like "Today marks one month of our official datingness"

    or "Today marks one month of we officially dating" - no that sounds awkward...

    or "Officially, as of today, Chris Krycho has not stopped smiling for one month."

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.