Friday, March 14, 2008

Emotions

I cried tonight. There is much that I have had little to no time to process emotionally: that I will not have time to fully process, instead of in bits and pieces here and there, for some time yet.

It's okay.

Small rant:
I want us to not be okay with mediocrity. I want people to give straight "yes" or "no" answers when asked if they can help, not "probably" which really means "no." I mind "no" far less than the dishonesty of saying "maybe" or "probably" when one really means "no but I don't want to offend you." It's foolish.
Rant concluded.

It is time for sleep.

I will have much to post, soon: perhaps on the morrow, briefly? I know not for certain, but I hope.

Praise be to God for His encouragement: oft through unexpected means and places...

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.