Friday, October 13, 2006

Arrivals!

My parents got here tonight. There was a lot of good conversation, and it was generally just very good to see them. I also spent a while talking with the inimitable Chris Goree this afternoon, and that was - as always - a blessing. Between the three of them, I've gained a lot of wisdom and perspective on the things I've been dealing with over the last many weeks, and that is a blessing.

I would write more, but I have several phone calls to make this evening, one at least not trivial in length in all probability. Peace be with you all!

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.