Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Oddly enough...

Oddly, I didn't actually get anything written up today. I took the day off, completely, other than the lab writeup I'm about to do. It's been very needed, so it's a pleasant relief. I'll be back to my normal lengthy posts tomorrow.

In lieu of anything else to put up, I'll make one short recommendation - namely, that you read this article at Townhall.com and add it to your list of things to consider about marriage (yet more proof that ultimately God's way is the best!). I'd also suggest that everyone take some time to pray for our leaders - from the schoolteachers up to the heads of nations. Things are very ugly all the way across the board right now.

Grace and peace be with you!

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.