Monday, October 2, 2006

Discussion

Well, I find myself contradicting my earlier post - I'm back one last time tonight.

There's a fantastic discussion that's been going on (seems to have died down a bit recently) here regarding Biblical roles for men and women and how we both need to step up into those roles to redeem at minimum our church culture, and thus reclaim the Biblical mandate and vision for men and women so that they actually fill their Biblical roles and, among other things, actually become marriageable. I highly recommend you read it. I recommend that, however, with the clarification, declaimer, and caution that I am not familiar with the space as a whole, so I'm not recommending the site as a whole at this time - I'll get back to you on that.

I'll also take this opportunity to go ahead and, after some prayer and consideration, forthrightly recommend the blog that actually started that discussion, I'd rather laugh than cry. I've yet to find any place where she's out of line Biblically. Enjoy!

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.