Thursday, December 14, 2006

Harder, and harder, and harder...

I have to trust that my Father has a purpose in all of this. Why I've experienced the things I have in the last year I honestly don't know... save that I know that His calling on my life is one that will cost much and require much; and that He is preparing me for the trials that will come with what He is calling me to. Hope springs eternal from the eternal found of hope, our God and Father, whose Son died for us to have that hope, whose Holy Spirit fills us daily with perfect hope from Him alone.

Praise His name. Be blessed, all of you!

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.