Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A thought, and praise

I believe... that I may have begun to come to the end of the beginning. And only just begun, but begun indeed.

Praise be to God, who is faithful to His promises, whose mercies are new every morning, whose grace is sufficient for our weakness, whose strength is all we need to walk on. Praise be to God, who is holy and righteous and awesome and mighty and just and without compare in all the earth. Praise be to God, Lord of the Heavens and Ruler of Earth, Savior of the world, Messiah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords... the rock of our foundation.

On this rock I'll stand
That You will not leave or forsake me
In the palm of Your hands
I am sheltered from the storm
You're my solid ground
For Your word it is unchanging
Your truth always remaining
On You I'll stand

Grace be with you all, my friends.

- Chris

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.