Friday, February 16, 2007

Blog rec 2

I'm recommending another blog (I know! Two in just a few days!), this one from a friend just in the blog world. I've never met Ame, but I have been blessed by her repeatedly. I first ran into her on the Boundless Line blog responses, where her older and wiser perspective provided a nice contrast to most of the rest of us (gangling youths that we often are). I then noticed her posting on Curious Servant's blog - which, if you're not reading, you should be, as he's a very Godly man doing his best to glorify his creator in the midst of what are often very trying circumstances... and he's succeeding marvelously. Given both of those, I finally tracked her down to her own home blog, by which I have been blessed immensely. She writes deeply and passionately about her life as a single mother of two, with all the challenges posed by that situation - and with the grace of God to support her in the midst of it. I hope you'll take the time to read what she has to write. You'll be blessed, encouraged, and - more than likely - convicted by it. So go read AMExpression! Grace and peace be with you all.

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. thank you - and the blessings and conviction are mutual :)

    ReplyDelete

Got some thoughts? Fire away. Please be polite, thoughtful, and kind! Please provide your name and, if applicable, website. Anonymous comments, along with all forms of spam, trolling, and personal attacks, will be deleted.